What’s In It For You?
Families who choose to attend meetings, share their vision, and give their time are eligible to receive a stipend and entered into quarterly drawing. Childcare is often provided, making it easier for families to attend. By participating in the early childhood system, families also have opportunities to establish connections with other parents of young children throughout Sanilac County. Families can voice their thoughts and expand their knowledge of family-friendly activities available in the community.
WHAT WE DOWe aim to make Sanilac County a better place to raise a family.
- Be the voice of Sanilac families in the local early childhood community and to those who shape the policies.
- Launch local projects like the Preschool Scholarship Program and book drives that help kiddos take flight.
- Lend a hand at community events and spread the awareness by sharing local resources.
How You Can Be Involved
Keep the good vibes flowing with your crew through email and Facebook. Stay connected!
Get out there and mingle with your community! Spread the word about events and activities among your circles.
Rally the troops! Join forces with Family Coalition and Great Start Collaborative by attending their meetings regularly and lending a hand at their events.
- Engages community partners in the planning and coordination of services.
- Addresses the factors that influence a child’s readiness for school and life.
- Promotes community awareness of early childhood issues.
- Advocates for quality early childhood programs and services.
View our meeting dates